Immigration Law is complex and ever-changing. The Law Offices of Socheat Chea stays on top of immigration law changes and believe that you should too.
Here are some recent articles and cases that you might be interested in reading. You'll need Acrobat Reader to view links.
(click link below to view .pdf)
- Conflicts of Law: "Should've Thought About it BEFORE You Said Goodbye"
- The Immigration Judge War
- Elian Case A Power Fight
- Elian May Go Home In A Week
- Father Files To Represent Elian In Immigration Appeal
- Global Atlanta Easing Up On Deportation
- Immigration Law Sept 1997
- Immigration Law Sept 1998
- Law Tells Immigrants Guilty Plea Can Mean Deportation
- Measure Of Justice
- No Need To Pull Up Roots Georgian Wont Be Deported
- Nuts And Bolts Of Immigration Litigation 1999
- Reopening Exclusion, Deportation, and Removal Orders
- The Consequences Of Pleas In Immigration Law
- Deported for Pulling Hair
- Dany Heatley Plea
- Immigration Today
- The Two Sides of Ciudad Juarez
- Basic Concepts in I-130 Preparation